Club Opening Times
Weekdays – 7.00am until 10.30pm
Weekends – 9.00am until 10.30pm
- Four well maintained squash courts incl. one championship glass back court
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Fully licensed bar with lounge and big screen TV
- On site car parking
- Located close to city centre
- Seven squash teams covering all standards
- Full time professional coach available for individual and group facilitating
- Coaching also available for beginners, juniors through to professional players
- Internal Squash Leagues for all standards, club tournaments and doubles squash
Club / New Members Night
Monday night is mix-in night, organised by the club coach. A fantastic opportunity for all interested in joining CSRC to come along and meet with other members and play squash and socialise. Starting at 6.30pm, players of all standards mix-in with everyone having a great time.
Several Club Tournaments are held throughout the year. These include a knock-out tournament, held at the end of the season, handicap and several doubles tournaments. There are competitions including men’s open, ladies open, handicap, veterans, and doubles.
Our fully licenced bar is open 12.00 – 23.00 Monday to Saturday and 19.00 – 22.30 Sundays. The bar serves a large range of hot and cold drinks, including a guest ale, and snacks.
There are frequent social events. Details are posted on the notice board in the club.