Club Re-opening Guidelines.
Updated: Aug 12
We are delighted to advise that the Club as now re-opened to squash and gym members. We are operating under the strict Covid 19 Guidelines.
Please be advised of the following rules which need to be followed in order that we can operate the club as safely and efficiently as possible:
- Members can only come to the club is they have made a booking in advance for a
squash court or gym slot.
- On arrival at the club please write your name, number and time in the book at the
- A one way system is in place for peak times. From main entrance, along the corridor,
upstairs via court 4 and back out down the main staircase. (Arrows displayed to show
- Only 2 courts will be running at at time for the first few weeks.
- Only 2 people allowed on court.
- No matches to be played. Routines only.
- Changing room/showers Max 4 people at one time.
- Toilets Max 2 people.
- Please wipe away any sweat from the court once you’ve finished.
Sprays, wipes, bins and hand gels will be outside each court.
- No water fountains will be available .
- Kit bags to go on court with you.
- Please note that the social/bar areas are not open.
The following link will provide you with more detailed information about how you can stay safe and protect others while playing squash.
If you have any questions please contact the club.